This pattern is written in US terms.
SIZE: ca 12 cm
YARN: Scheepjes Catona 100% cotton 25g one skein in each colour nr 179, 249, 383, 388 and 404 is enough to make 4 st coasters
HOOK: 3,0 mm
YOU WILL NEED: Scissor and tapestry needle to weave yarn tails in
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
dc2tog – double crochet 2 together
chsp – chain space
sl st – slip stitch
GOOD TO KNOW:
Repeat *-* untill the end of the round
Finish all rounds with a sl st
1: Colour nr 179. Start with a magic ring (here is a good tutorial if you are not familiar with how to do a magic ring), Into magic ring, ch3 (counts as first st), 11dc, join with sl st to top of beg ch3. Fasten off. (12 dc)
2: Colour nr 404. Join yarn into space between any 2 dc in Rd 1. Ch3 (counts as first hdc and ch), * 1 hdc into next chsp, 1 ch * join with sl st in the second ch of beg ch3. Fasten off.
3: Colour nr 249. Join yarn into any chsp in Rd 2. Ch3 (counts as first st) 2 dc, 1 ch *3 dc in chsp, 1 ch* join with sl st to top of beg ch3. Fasten off.
4. Color nr 383. Join yarn between any 3 dc groups in Rd 3. 1sc* 3 ch, 1 sc between the dcgroups in Rd 3* join with a slst in the first sc
5. Sl st into the next ch3 space, Ch3 (counts as first dc), 1dc, 3 ch, dc2tog in first ch3 space *dc2tog , 3 ch, dc2tog in each ch3 space* join with sl st to top of beg ch3. Fasten off.
6. Colour nr 388. Join yarn into any ch3sp in Rd 5. Ch3 (counts as first dc), 1dc, 4 ch, dc2tog in first ch3 space *dc2tog , 4 ch, dc2tog in each ch3 space* join with sl st to top of beg ch3.
7. Sl st into the next ch4 space, Ch3 (counts as first dc) + 8 dc in the first ch4sp, *9 dc in every ch4sp* join with sl st to top of beg ch3. Fasten off.
8. Colour nr 179. Start in first dc in any 9dc from Rd 7, 1 sc, 1 sc in each of the following 3dc, in next dc (the one in the middle of the 9dc) you make [1sc, 1hdc, 1 sc] *1 sc in each of the following dc, [1sc, 1hdc, 1 sc] in the middle dc of the 9dc* join with a slst in the first sc. Fasten off
And now your done!
One completed FallCoaster. Please feel free to leave questions and/or corrections in the comments below. If you try out the pattern, I’d love to see your finished works under #bymimzan on Instagram!